write local. play global.
is a place populated by…YOU
It’s an online meeting place for people interested in work written for young audiences. Think of it as a virtual café where you can read about, make contact and catch up with people from around the world. You can find out about exciting new work, how writers approach their craft and about organizations that support and develop the work of writers.
It’s a community that wants to hear from you when:
- you see a great new play
- you have a new work premiering or touring
- you want to discuss an issue or ask a question about writing for young audiences
- you or a colleague wins an award for writing (hey, everyone needs applause)
- there’s an event happening anywhere in the world supporting writers for young audiences
- you want to share information from your country or region about TYA (Theatre for Young Audiences) playwrights, and organizations and events supporting and developing their work.
If you value quality writing for young audiences, please join us so you can comment and post. You can also participate through Facebook, or submit blogs, or send info via the inform us page. Online editors will use your information to share the latest news opportunities for TYA (Theatre for Young Audiences) playwrights, and profile events, organizations and people.
So drop by regularly and check out what’s happening – and let us know what’s happening in your part of the world.