• (Born on 1971) Documentary film maker, Animation script writer, TV & Theater Writer and Director
• Has started his artistic activities in 1981 (in Intellectual Development Center and Khorasan TV & Radio Center) with playing in shows including The Chemist Wolf, The Pilgrimage, The Flowers Garden, Now the Sun, etc.
• Has written and directed more than 20 theaters including: The Dummy Legend, Kakoli, The Singer Birds, Golnaz, The Magic Ball, Nani & Nini, The Event in the Event, The Night Song, The Men of Sun, Jigi Jigi Nane Khanom, All of my Friends, etc.
• Has written the animation scripts including: The Color Pencils, Aryo; The Little Hero, The Last Tableau, The Ignorance Father, Poopak, The Good Tales for Good Children, The Adventurous Village, The Passenger, The Flight, The Man and His Shadow, Kiko & Mico, The Moonlight, the screenplay of The Legend of Goharan Land, etc.
• Screenwriter and artistic director of 52 episodes series of The Birds Garden, 30 episodes series of The Breeze and Nowrouz, the telletheaters of Hello Dear Mother, Kakoli, making the documentary, storied and animation films of Beep Beep, The Destiny Circle, From Show to Prayer.
• Published works: The Angle of The Rain, Kakoli, Jigi Jigi Nane Khanom, The Kind Friend, and The Paradise City. Screenplays: the Last Tableau, Tuplips, Narges, The Ignorance Father.
• Activity in media: Since 1995 as critic and desk manager in newspapers including Ghods, Khorasan, Toos, and Soroush Weekly.
• Has received national and international awards and honorary plaque for playwriting, theater directing, screenplaying and making documentary films.
• The member of The International Association of Puppet Performers, The Association of Iran Theater House Playwrights, Theater Association, The Association of Theater House Directors, The Association of Children and Adolescents Book Writers, Cinema House, etc.